Jump to content

staffan

Members
  • Posts

    488
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    38

staffan last won the day on August 25

staffan had the most liked content!

Reputation

105 Excellent

1 Follower

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Sweden

Recent Profile Visitors

9550 profile views
  1. Oforia's new album is amazing.
  2. The new Hypnoxock album, full power no shower. =))
  3. staffan

    Back up

    Yay, we are back! No clue, maybe Mars knows what happened. I've seen that error before, but never for three straight weeks.
  4. The new Hämeen Nopein album is really good. =))
  5. I really like it. He always knew how to make proper prog. :)) Favorite track right now is Time Well Spent.
  6. I was listening to the new Atmos album on vinyl, then I found my Tokyo Tekno Tribe 1. This summer I was dancing to Masaray at ZNA. It was more of a Masa and Ray Castle set, it was amazing. Of course they played Time Traveller of Trance. But anyway, TTT 1 has Masa Super G and Xembala, great tracks. :)) That lead me to Gonzo Groove, I knew that was going to happen. It's one of my big favorites. And, yes, Masa played it. :))
  7. Some of my purchases over the summer. Atmos new album on vinyl. And of course Younger Brother. :)) Gaida's album from last year. Piimä Kiittämätön - Piimä EP on cassette. :))
  8. Yeah, Butterfly records had some great releases, Baba G - Dig a Jig, The Infinity Project - Time and Space, System 7 - 7:7 Expansion and a few more. But Butterfly records was a sub label of Big Life, who Youth was working for as a producer. At the top was BMG, big label.
  9. Story goes that Jaz beat up Dave Grohl and forced him to play drums on one album, like 2003 or 2004. The self titled one from that era. But as always, never check the facts of a good story, lol.
  10. Butterfly studios was really special, Youth did a great thing with it. Many of the soon to be big acts was in that studio. Project II Trance released in 93 was probably the first Goa compilation. So if I have to pick, it's Dragonfly, but you listed many great ones. :))
  11. Wow, just wow. Too much amazing music, I missed some great ones. But Psyko Disko and Spies, Process (dancefloor and chill out) was highlights for me. Mystica and Yahel. Dino vs. Dado, omg they played Voodoo People - Altitude and of course Dino played Thomas P. Heckmann - Tanzmaschine. Masa doing the Gonzo Groove. Dara Lee banging my head with Miranda - Gnocchi at 5:30 in the morning. Doof dropping Prana - Message For Eastedge (Doof Remix) in the afternoon to Dark El Kante playing Mandalavandalz - Angelik Fartikalz. And Ukiro spinning Psychonauts at the pre party. Many hours on the dance floor. =))
  12. 12 cds? That's massive, I'm in. =))
  13. Questionmark is a big classic of mine, nice to know where the sample is from. =))
  14. I love this track too. Holymen and Cybel was a great combination. Fun party music. =))
×
×
  • Create New...