Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Yeah! I'm sure people could download the mp3s anyway right? I'd pre order some cheapo CDs! Well, if I had any money I would
  2. How the hell did I fail to make the list again!!!!???? :angry: :angry:
  3. abasio

    Asura - Life²

    Wow! I couldn't disagree more! If you think that this album by Asura sounds just like solar fields extended album then I would recommend listening a little more carefully. While I agree that on the surface Ultimae releases sound like Ultimae but once you listen deeply then they all have their own unique flavour! Your example of the CBL albums continuing the track numbers is a little flawed because those two albums sound really different in my ears! And listen to all 3 Asura (an ultimae artist) albums & then tell me they all sound the same. Listen to FP6 & tell me it sounds exactly like FP2! In my ears these all sound sooooo different! But then again, once you decided you don't like something, it all sounds the same. I can't tell the difference between pop bands, dark psy artists & cheesy fullon because I don't like those styles. I can hear a lot of variation & originality in ultimae releases because I like them! I'm sure pop lovers can with pop, dark psy guys can tell the difference between those releases etc! edit: Oh & no need to apologise for having an opinion
  4. Wish I had the complete set! My first from ultimae was oxycanta & I never looked back! My favourites are FP2, Oxycanta, Solar Fields - Leaving Home, Solar Fields - Extended, CBL - hydroponic Garden, World of Sleepers & Asura - Code Eternity, Life2
  5. Yeah! I was just going in to look for what I would recommend but I got distracted & bought these two
  6. Various - Fahrenheit Project Part One Asura - Code Eternity (reissue) Solar Fields - Reflective Frequencies Various - Fahrenheit Project Part Two Solar Fields - Blue Moon Station Carbon Based Lifeforms - Hydroponic Garden Various - Fahrenheit Project Part Four (re-release) H.U.V.A. Network - Distances Aes Dana - Memory Shell Various - Fahrenheit Project Part Five Various - Albedo Solar Fields - Leaving Home Solar Fields - Extended Various - Oxycanta Various - Fahrenheit Project Part Six Carbon Based Lifeforms - World Of Sleepers Sync24 - Source Asura - Life² I'm an ultimae whore! Just need FP3, Aes Dana - Season 5 & Aftermath
  7. Sounds alright so far but I think it needs some work to fully appreciate! I can hear the goodness but need to give it the time it deserves!
  8. What do they think they will achieve by striking ay? The postal chiefs probably don't care they are just pissing regular people off! I've not bothered to get this one yet! The 1st album was very average to my spazzed up ears
  9. I'll wait for some more people to reply before I vote! I'm sure there is worse
  10. abasio

    Jaia

    In this thread here if you look at the 2nd post it says hidden tracklist! Just press reply on that post to read the tracklist
  11. Hypersonic - Access Denied Alien Project - Activation Portal Talamasca - Obsessive Dream
  12. Oh it's so good!!
  13. Great! Downloading now!
  14. nice profile modding you got there B)

  15. Ooze - Where the Fields Never End
  16. Deviant Electronics - Blunt Instruments Ooze - Where the Fields Never End Sorry Pandamonium, I really didn't mean to go stealing your goodies but I couldn't resist these two! Buying these means less food this month
  17. Deviant Electronics - Blunt Instruments
  18. Thanks guys I made another one but fucked it up half way through and it was probably too long anyway at 3.5 hours! Still, gonna try a similar one without fucking it up
  19. BPC - Arcana
  20. Pimpin' Hope things work out for you mate!
  21. Fahrenheit Project Part 2
×
×
  • Create New...