Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. did you get hit by that massive residence tax hike?? That fucking pissed me off! :pissed:
  2. abasio

    Jaia

    I've been waiting for a Jaia album that was all chill for some time now & I got impatient. Wanting to see what it would sound like I mixed all my favourites of his together here 1. Meditation (Blue Synergy) 2. Le Chants Des Sirens (Nada Masala vol. 2) 3. Sommeil Paradoxal (Blue Energy) 4. Desert Walk (Fiction) 5. Evolving To Outside (Nada Masala vol.3) 6. l'ivresse des profundeurs (Fahrenheit Project Part 1) 7. December (Downbeat Liquid Vol 1) 8. Missing (Quality Relaxation) 9. Alone (Fahrenheit Project Part 5) 10 After The Rain (Blue Energy) Time 1:13:40 Link Jaia Size 104MB
  3. You've never heard of GMS??
  4. if he'd revived an old topic nobody would bother posting in it despite there tastes having changed!
  5. Orbital - Sniverlisation
  6. abasio

    -

    I don't think I hate that many artists really, not in this scene! Psy artists who make a bad album generally create a really boring repetitive album which is all copy & paste & lacking in ideas & although I really don't like that I don't hate it!!! No need to hate talentless artists, I just ignore them! I do however hate a lot of pop artists because their albums are so annoying! My Japanese manager keeps putting in the pussycat dolls album (despite my best attempts to hide it, she always finds it) & it's so fucking bad! Retarded even as they can't sing & their songwriting is awful. Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't wish your girlfriend sucked cock like me? :wank: Boring talentless Psy music just can't compare to this painful drivel! Rant over!! ps to all the naysayers we can't be happy & plur all the time. There needs to be some negativity all we'll explode! Just try not to go overboard & debate normally not in radi/rezwanker style!
  7. You must have very limited experience with music if that is the worst you've ever come across! It was worse than the pussycat dolls' album I suppose?
  8. Got these while on a midnight walk around town
  9. Secede - Foliage Pathway
  10. Venetian Snares - Defluxion
  11. Kettel - Little Duck, When Is Our Day?
  12. I just put in a large order at saiko sounds & that CD was not offered among their freebies!!
  13. eleven???
  14. David Bickley & Tom Green - Erebus and Terror Various Artists - Highway Amir Baghiri - Planet X Danny Kreutzfeldt - Counterperipheral Danny Kreutzfeldt - Closelands Off The Sky - The Geist Cycles Polyploid - Grow Your Own Spielerei & Mantacoup - Cold War Various Artists - Nekton Falls
  15. Principles of Flight - A Heavy Responsibility
  16. There's a whole mix of styles too from ambient to full on!!
  17. Hydroponic Garden is out of stock Try this Asura - Life2 and Tea Chairz - Tea Chairs Luomuhappo - Pog-O-Matic Pogomen 3000000 Principles Of Flight - Night Time Lullabies Far East Technology Mood Deluxe - A Tangent Universe Oxycanta Vajra I loved all of these & could fit your tastes too.
  18. Electrypnose - We do we go?
  19. Try spending more than a $100 at saiko sounds & see if they give it too you! You can cancel the order before it's finalised if they tell you it's out of stock!
  20. Green Nuns of the Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia
×
×
  • Create New...