Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. startrek.com
  2. Ah, that's too bad! It would take me the full 24 hours to come pick you up. There would be no time for the spanking!
  3. I hope what you get makes up for the annoyingness of paying through the nose for it then finding it cheap soon after!
  4. The electrypnose album is great! The 1st CD is dark Mayhem but I like it (not usually a big fan of dark psy) the 2nd CD is lighter & more melodic but just as crazy! I like it a lot. Not listened to the Mr Peculiar album yet. This is his 1st release & I hear it is pretty good! I'll post more thoughts on it later!
  5. So many covers are trying to look hard & chav like!
  6. I'd say San Pedro from Fahrenheit Project 2 Not heard that many tracks yet though!
  7. Sure, where do you live? Futatsubashi? Kamikawai? Higashi Kibogaoaka? Shimo Seya?
  8. Sure, why not?
  9. 24 hour spank-a-thon!
  10. Nothing until combined with baseball caps & those poxy little beards!
  11. Yeah, an oldie I'm looking forward too!
  12. Bought this today. Loved the tracks I listened to in the shop
  13. Vibrasphere will be
  14. I've not heard your previous up tempo albums but I had a quick listen to this in quintrix today & loved it. I bought it & I'm listening to it now! Cool crazy stuff!
  15. My Top 10 Record Labels Ever 1. Flying Rhino 2. Dragonfly 3. Ultimae 4. Liquid Sound Design 5. Dakini 6. Spiritzone 7. Suntrip 8. Twisted 9. AlephZero 10. Databloem
  16. Tickets - Babushka So far
  17. The Systembusters - Starwars
×
×
  • Create New...