Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. The Future is Bright, the Future is Sunny & trippy
  2. np The Sytembusters - Boiled Gravy
  3. I always loved that track! Did you hear Skuzzi's bastardisation of it?
  4. GMS - Arabian Knights on Mescaline
  5. Then there can be only one solution! All the humans must leave! Who does that leave us with?
  6. We shall see! I'm hoping that Dimension 5 & Vibrasphere will in my CD player soon
  7. I've never heard anyone DJ with MP3s! It would feel a bit wierd to Mix with MP3s, like your not really spinning or something! As for the quality, my hearing is shot to hell, I can't tell the difference even with 198 thingies
  8. Soooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Don't blame arabesque as the release date in Japan (solstice music) has also been put back to July 7th
  10. What are you going to get with the money you made??
  11. Cheers guys I'm getting on this! You should expect it in the next few weeks if I get the time!
  12. Terra Nine - Axiom
  13. Kukan Dub Lagan - Psychedelic Child
  14. I'll see if I get it tomorrow! I hope not, that means I found something even better
  15. So maybe you need some sunny tracks to make you feel better
  16. abasio

    N00b mix

    So what did happen?
  17. It would be cool if you have money to burn!
  18. lost eden is still available here
×
×
  • Create New...