Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Some days there are loads of threads posted in, in the general section. Some days there are close to nothing! Why don't you think of some interesting Psytrance topic to talk about?
  2. Massive Attack - 100th Window I was really unimpressed with this when it first came out. Don't know why I chose to listen to it today but I'm glad I did. It's really good!
  3. 1. Cosmosis - Himalaya 2. Cell - Orange 3. Tripswitch - Cumulus 4. Rena Jones - The Passing Storm 5. Aes Dana - Purple 6. Androcell - Purple Aura 7. Total Eclipse - Black Body Radiation 8. Asura - Simply Blue 9. Angel Tears - D'maot Malach 10. Tripswitch - Indigo
  4. Up
  5. Everything makes me want to go and have sex with a Japanese girl. But they like the chilled music to get in the mood
  6. yeah but not all of them! I didn't want to post an incomplete list
  7. hell yeah baby! Whip this thread into offtropic! & me while you're at it!
  8. hey !!! this is about psytrance Just because the shit mentioned earlier is the knid of crap that makes you think of shitty fullon. doesn't mean that it isn't enjoyable for some people
  9. 3rd Flight - Slipstream 7th Flight - Elevation flying rhino's style around this time makes me want to go mental on a beach :wub: can't wait for summer now
  10. Mozart Elvis P The guy from Juno Reactor Simon Posford Vince (Aes Dana)
  11. The best cheese is though
  12. hahaha dead ones okay?
  13. It's not the best Psy I've ever heard but it's pretty good. Not cheese IMO If you think this is cheesey then listen to The muses rapt - You. Now that is cheesey
  14. anyone that has produced a record would be better than me. I suck
  15. There is glass in between me & the Jellies
  16. Carbon Based Lifeforms - World of Sleepers
  17. Me Shadow
  18. Light One Blob Jellies
  19. Turtle Steps Scramble Smile
  20. Fire Candel Gate
  21. Three Guardman Face Clarity
  22. Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...