Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. My favourites are 100th Monkey 4D Bumbling Loons Connect.Ohm Cosmosis Eat Static False Mirror Great Leap Forward Green Nuns of the Revolution Growling Mad Scientists Infected Mushroom The Infinity Project Ishq Jikkenteki Logic Bomb M-Sphere Minilogue The Muses Rapt Nuclear Ramjet Nunc Stan's Principles of Flight Scorb Shpongle Sienis Slinky Wizard Spice Barons Synaesthesia Technossomy Unconscious Collective Vibrasphere Western Rebel Alliance The Winterhouse
  2. Some great stuff already mentioned. I'd like to add: Celtic Cross - Hicksville Padmasana - Padmasana Synaesthesia - Ephemeral Total Eclipse - Violent Relaxation Enigma - Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! Pete Namlook & Mixmaster Morris - Dreamfish Tetsu Inoue - Ambiant Otaku
  3. Picked Slide - Unstable up from Amazon Marketplace last year for ¥10 about ¢10 Even with ¥100 shipping it was my best find in years!!!
  4. I'm going to bump it again. As I die - Jikkenteki - An Angel Takes Flight Funeral - Infected Mushroom - Dancing With Kadafi
  5. Damn, this is hard. I think this thread was messed up from the OP as nothing here is a one hit wonder and I agree with Ormion, I really doubt there are (m)any. I thought of Death Snare Pussies as I'd only ever heard one track ever from them, and it was great but it turns out it was just a collaboration of famous artists. https://www.discogs.com/artist/27789-Death-Snare-Pussies Are there any real one hit wonders? Really someone who had one good track then disappeared. Most of the answers in this thread sound more like an answer to the question "which artist has a track do much better than all their others?"
  6. Quijan - Ritual to the Light
  7. To be fair, Music For The Jilted Generation is a fantastic album. Still love that to this day along with the Prodigy Experience.
  8. If you could that would be great. As I got older I loved Darshan's style more and more. Some much class in his music.
  9. Blue Planet Corporation - Blueprint for Survival. I can't remember it being quite as good as this. It's fantastic!!!
  10. Morphic Resonance - The City of Moons I'm liking this a lot so far.
  11. This for me is the best of the flight series. It was very different from the first two and this was what first got me into the no-melody progressive minimal whatever style. It's a smooth trip through trance with a lot of psy and it's very psychedelic and groovy. It's been nearly 20 years, it's stood the test of time and I still love it. Atmos - Klein aber doctor Slide - Confusional State Stoop & Fidget - Mudless Dragon - Freak the Greek Bus - Something's Always Out There Blue Planet Corporation - Micromega ...are all stand outs. Fantastic rather than just great like the rest.
  12. When I was 25 folks, as you can see I was a real fuckin' charmer. I stand by everything I said though more than a decade ago, the only thing I'd change is my opinion of the beginning of CD3, it's great, not disappointing at all. CD3 is one of my all time favourite mixes. It just oozes brilliance I live it. The two Bamboo Forest tracks at the end are pure class. Flying Rhino Records released some too notch stuff and all three of these discs are up there with the best they released, and there's three if them. I've owned this for 17 years (fucking feel old here) and this still gets regular listens. Of Flying Rhino compilations I'd say that this, Black Rhino, Third Flight - Slipstream, Singularity snd Singularity 2:001 are the best. Outside of Flying Rhino, overall I prefer the more colourful Goa, think First Flight and Retrodelica on FRR but the Rhino boys did this style so well that I love this kind of music (CD3) more than the old school stuff on first flight Edit: I cannot believe how cheaply you can buy this compilation. https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/250668630
  13. But when the battery started running out you got a cool downbeat version of whatever you were listening to. Who could miss that?
  14. Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home CD1
  15. Pete Ardron and Samantha Ray - Interuterion
  16. Yeah. Didn't go for the trilogy. Just finished Time CD2 and now on to CD3 which is IMO one if the best Psy trance mixes ever
  17. Re:Evolution II - Time Love this 3CD compilation Np the Freestyle CD
  18. Lost in the Wild It's syntherific!!! Best track is Dog Days Bliss
  19. How about the other albums?
  20. How about BUS - Morebusinesslinkyouthere? https://www.discogs.com/Bus-Morebusinesslinkyouthere/release/593347
  21. . Mp3 download available at Amazon if mp3 is acceptable. https://www.amazon.com/Dreamtime-Submersible-Steve-Hillage-Evan/dp/B001BVTBWA
  22. Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home Jikkenteki - Flights of Infinity Just listened to both of these back to back. No voices in either upbeat CD. Didn't listen to the ambient side of The Long Walk Home so I can't recommend it 100% but from memory I'm pretty sure there's none. Both available for free at Ektoplasm
  23. Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home
×
×
  • Create New...