Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. The Mystery of the Yeti np Tribal Gathering
  2. The Infinity Project - The Answer I heard it while taking a nap & it seeped into my semi conscious mind. Unbelievable.
  3. TIP's 12 compilation np Cyberbabas & Paul - g
  4. Sweet! np The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences
  5. The Mystery of the Yeti part II
  6. Simon Matthews - Tales of 10 Worlds
  7. Nah! Artist on a cover sucks! An arty shot of someone can look quite good. Can't think of any examples of the top of my head though!
  8. Enjoy! The Orb were fantastic last tiem I saw them live
  9. He leaves him in the hotel room for a few hours & when he comes back his mates all fucked up & going nuts. I think it means the drug can stab you in the back.
  10. Sasha - Airdrawndagger
  11. Not many of them around. Was it Dali who put herself on the cover. She was quite sexy but the cover still looked like it contained crap music for teeny boppers!
  12. M-Sphere - Electronic Relaxation
  13. I don't think that cover looks gay. It just looks so.... crap! The picture is boring & the guy looks like a chav who wants to beat me up. I hate it when any artist, male or female sticks their face on the cover.
  14. I love these albums when it seems few others do... Healer - Higher Grounds Various - White Rhino Various - Black Rhino Various - The Secret Language of Ordinary Objects Tripswitch - Circuitbreaker Moshic - Salamat KURO - Revolution Asura - Lost Eden Manmademan - Love Technology & M-Sphere - Electronic Relaxation
  15. Not quite completed. Do you know where it's from or is it original?
  16. Cool, downloading that! What did iyou think? What can I expect from this podcast? New or old or a wonderful mixture of the two?
  17. Did you get yor stuff yet?
  18. Risham sound like good Japanese Fullon! Quality upbeat stuff. I like & want this
  19. Just listening to Slewake by Western Rebel Alliance. On the album they have quite a few old tracks on there, I don't know why they didn't put this Gem on there. It's easily their best work IMO
  20. Cheers! That's quite interesting! I do find it very amusing when I see a movie or TV show & there is a part sampled for a track I know well
  21. Planet BEN - Future Trippy Garden NP Ant Invasion
  22. I like the whole album! All of it is very summery! Other than that though a lot of the tracks are very good! I listen to it a lot every season.
  23. Abakus - That Much Closer To The Sun
×
×
  • Create New...