Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Returned to Sony Noise Cancelling headphones. It's been many years with many failed experiments into other headphones but after getting these I wonder why I ever wasted my money on other headphones.
  2. I enjoyed it thanks!
  3. ermmm....a dubstep remix of Haddaway - What Is Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi1241yI1dQ&feature=related and of Out of Space http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiAPzTZZOZY&feature=related This is so stupid I actually quite like it!
  4. Nice one! I was wanting it to go on longer
  5. This new track from Symph Nice one
  6. From Bye Bye Gridlock Traffic by Secede http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZj_UK3-Ckg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmfDk8rc7fI real gems, some of the best music I have heard in ages
  7. Not really any psy there. This is more just regular trance, at least the videos I saw were.
  8. I actually prefer the music under the sfx moniker than the Astral Projection one. It's raw & gritty, people'll will probably say dated but I really like it
  9. Fair enough, but samples like that get old really quick. Even if I like them initially I end up getting annoyed by them and it ruins the music. I don't need everything to be super serious all the time but there is a limit to how much I can take
  10. U-Recken - Aquatic Serenade This is a whole lot better than I remember
  11. If you like Astral Projection you should check out some of their precursor's: namely SFX and when they were disguised as various artists as you already have Trust in Trance 3, you might enjoy the preceeding two For slightly darker goa I'd recommend Slide - Unstable & Singularity 2-001 If you like the spacey stuff try Cosmosis (first 4 albums are great) For Sci-fi goa I'd try Darshan - Awakening If you like these you'll most likely like a lot of the other Matsuri stuff. Check out there brilliant compilations Infinity Hz & Infinity Hz 2 as excellent introductions to some fantastic artists. Careful with Matsuri though as they were a very experimental label and if you don't like something don't write off the whole label Dragonfly had so many classics, check out the Classix & Classix II or IMO Paul Oakenfold's A Voyage Into Trance is the perfect Old School Goa mix. Well, it's what got me hooked
  12. I guess they're stoned watching porn and think "hey you know what would sound really cool?" Or they're just stupid Actually I am surprised that Simon Posford has never used porn samples like this. He's the king of cheesy samples ruining good music
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-PRQMdFzo
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvhYvcv46MA&feature=g-vrec&context=G2189c3cRVAAAAAAAABQ
  15. Marcel Proust - Rememberance of things past might not be updating in this thread for a while
  16. I love it when you hear something, love it and track down the whole album it's on and what you heard originally is the weakest track on the whole album or there's at least even better stuff on it.
  17. Electrypnose - Subliminal Melancholies
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_PY1FxeVxA too obvious? The Japanese sample though is very non-male
  19. Save The Robot - Battle Of The Mind
  20. Cost less than a snickers bar
  21. Morphon - Om Mars Venus Currently on Om
  22. Is this a pictire you've taken? Those shades remind me of his sample: cheesy crapness
  23. My girlfriend's name is Nana and that was what we called my maternal grandmother. You quickly get over something like that so it's pretty childish to exclude someone from your potential partners because of their name.
×
×
  • Create New...