2. Regardless

3. Hyper Tension

4. Rogue Filter

5. Program Reality

6. Crossfade

7. Network

8. Systematic

9. Frenzy

This album sounds like you play track no. 1 in a loop... and not even that, it would still sound the same if you played the 1st minute from track 1 in a loop... Don't get me wrong, the style is nice and pumping for those dark hours in the night but having a full album of this... well, it gets old really fast...

However there is one exception: track no. 5: Program Reality which is a KILLER!!! You get this drifting spiritual voice singing and the first time around it "morphs" into some bell chimes, the effect is incredible!!! I'm wondering if they didn't try to reproduce the buzzing sound Terence McKenna described he heard during his ayahuasca experience. Anyway, somehow this particular track gives me the feeling that I'm crossing the Mexican border in an old Chevy van loaded with cocaine in a secret meeting with Pablo Escobar... hehehe something that creates such visions has to be good!! It's a real shame that other tracks on the album aren't like this :(

So all in all I rate this 6/10: 8 average tracks + 1 absolute killer!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It is not a bad album at all. First track is very good, dark, pumping and psychedelic, my favourite from the album. Rogue Filter is funky and psychedelic and has nice 303 sounds. It is very funny track. Program Reality is the killer as Lemmi said, energetic, tribal and very good. Network is another good track here, has old school feel to it, like it was made in 99...Yes, this is nothing that special album but it is not yawn or boring, just not inspirative enough...6/10

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...