2. Out of reality

3. Osaka Blues

4. Spheres

5. Irrational substance

6. The good man

7. Living memories

8. Secret vision

9. Resolution of duality

I got this album after hearing their track Micro Tunes which I found to be one of the rare full-on tracks that brought me emotions. However sadly that track is a one-off, you won't find anything in the likes over here :(

Basically there is ONE very good track here: Irrational Substance which has a structure that resembles goatrance VERY much. One of the rare full-on tracks that sound deep and mystical.

2012 Tepoz Trippers is also a nice track, not great but a good one.

And the last track Resolution of Duality starts pretty dull but ends with a very nice catchy melody. I suppose that in the right context, this can sound really good.

And that's about it... the others sound like fillers to me. The usual israeli full-on sound with a "sunshine" feeling to it, nothing paricularly bad but nothing particularly good either... 6/10 My advice is to keep away from this album and buy some comp featuring one of the 3 tracks I mentioned instead.

[i got this album after hearing their track Micro Tunes which I found to be one of the rare full-on tracks that brought me emotions. However sadly that track is a one-off, you won't find anything in the likes over here :(

224067[/snapback]

The compilation Blue Leprechaun was one of the morning fullon releases that I could appreciate in the year 2004 with the a perfect track micro tunes of sirius isness... but like you said very with full expectations I listened to 'Resolution of Duality'... but no way... there's nothing like that track to be found... Resolution of Duality is just hard and fast morning fullon... very nervous IMHO... I remembered enjoying one track a bit slower... but don't know if it's Irrational Substance...