2. L-ZONE

3. EYELIPSE

4. ATMONIZER

5. IMPLODED

6. OUT OF THE LIMIT

7. SENSITIVE KEYS

8. THE LAST TEMPTATION

9. FLUTING AROUND

My friend brought me this disc today to listen and I immediately liked it and played whole. It is very nice and smooth progressive trance which a lot reminds on FreQ but has even more mellow structure and morphing prog melodies. It is very morning release with groovy touch and pretty cozy atmosphere all around. First song LIQUID FAIRIES is one of the best on the album. It starts disc perfectly, I was completely amazed how professional it starts where I expected something completely else. First track is very dreamy, and sounds almost ancient. Has heaps of crystal effects and lots of very nice melodies. L-ZONE is very smooth, groovy progressive at its best. Very good track and it goes very good after previous one. EYELIPSE is nothing that special, just an average proggy track. ATMONIZER is much interesting, drifting more bouncey. It could have been slightly more work done on the track but all in all it is pretty nice. Then comes progressive full on track IMPLODED that is also pretty nice. OUT OF THE LIMIT is more concrete and lifts the pace up a little bit with its faster kick and more effects. SENSITIVE KEYS is another average track with some tribal feel to it but then comes another one of the bets on album THE LAST TEMPTATION which has very nice female vocals and gentle, generic melody that is very beautiful and remind a lot on old trance, but is ruined by some silly child vocals in the middle. FLUTING AROUND is pretty silly track in fact, starts slow and like ambient but then turns into some crazy breaking rhythm that is followed by pretty simple guitar and lounge feel. So, this album vary. It would have been very elegant, and smooth album, only if they haven't did some fillers, like 3 or 4 of them. There is certainly some idea behind and good will but they do fail saying the story right...6/10

this is indeed morning progressive but not the fast and upflifting kind but smooth and little funky...

Good to start your morining progressive set as a warm up...

it's a bit to housy but feels warm you like you mentioned...