Oliver Lieb - Constellation

seraph

OLIVER LIEB - CONSTELLATION

RECYCLE OR DIE

1. DIMENSION X

2. SECRET VISITORS

3. SPICE DIVING

4. SUBSONIC INTERFERENCE

This is incredible ambient by german pioneer of ambient and trance Oliver Lieb. This album is made in 1993 ! And it sounds so fresh and vibrant. It is very psychedelic and pretty lyrical. I simply love Oliver Lieb style, he is one of my favourite german prodcuers ever. This is the concept album, all songs are absolute perfection and I can't name my favourite one. Floaty, spacey pads splashed all around with slow, hypnotic effects that tingle your nerves perfectly. It exactly sounds as it is named CONSTELLATION. Spacey atmosphere effectively presented through pure sonic magic. This album is in similar vein to his Spicelab A Day On Our Planet, only it doesn't have the rhythms and kicks, it is pure ambient. I think that everyone should have this album that are interested in artistic qualities and real music. And even though there aren't any big melodies and harmonies, this album is filled with optimism, joy and blessing. 10/10 for sure...:)