2. Sine Die – Synthetic Life /145

3. Barak – Savage Driver /147

4. Inner Action – Signs From The Sky /145

5. Cycle Sphere – Driving Under The Influence /146

6. Suria Vs Spectra – Neuractive Sound /148

7. Hergma Vs Sine Die – The Teleporter /143

8. Sesto Sento – Magic Ball /145

9. Jaïa – Epsilon /140

Rabbani means inducted trance for the Aiassaouas ‘s tribe of Marocco from which Dj Driss (the compiler) is native, it was mastered by Silicon Sound ( Johannes Régnier) & the cover was done by Tris/Hadra.

1. French newcomer Shilum Bamba (Christophe Denisot) starts on a morning floating intro with funny twisted sounds. Then the track evolves into melodic full on, from 2’40 it focuses on trembling effects on the multi- layered melody. The sounds are fresh, interesting & furthermore i find out this tune to be packed with some pretty nice ideas for the build up as a classic melodic full on style.

2. Sine Die (Yohan Lasorsa) another french newcomer litterally explodes your eardrums with Synthetic Life, beware here serious hit ahead. It’s about a smashing kick-huge rumbling bass & simply should i say a smashing-brainblasting atmosphere to begin that won’t let you, up to the end. The melody from 2’28 directly got into your head like an hurricane, please protect your neurons with adequate cream. As powerful & crazy as Cosmochaos ‘s productions but in a totally coloured sonic environment, is what you can expect from Sine Die ; great revelation.

3. Newcomer Barak (Fernando D. Gallardo) from Mexico , offers at first a CPU alike sound. Little by little the artist dissociate himself from this limited style offering more changes, evolution & crazyness along his track than CPU never succeed in all his carreer. From 4’50 the melody becomes happy-go-luck scotish ghost dancing. After 6’10 the bassline gets more bouncy freaky and the global atmosphere with it too.

4. Back on earth with Inner Action (Roy Engel & Nitzan Shachaf) which delivers typical israelian full on with these so many times heard kinda alien’s farts lead (from 1’15). Nothing special , it’s getting complicated to see differences between an israelian artist production & another one. I must recognize that Signs From The Sky is punchy & it’ll be for sure effective enough to work on the numerous fans of this style ; just a bit basic-common for me.

5. Here we’ve got the difference between a basic-common israelian full on artist but listenable (like Inner Action) and a bad one with Cycle Sphere (Udi Bitton) – Driving Under The Influence. Some explanations, there’s nothing fresh through the leads or sounds used ; furthermore the build up is as classical as it coulb be for a full on tune. Cerish on the cake, when the artist try to reach some music personnality, it gives this awful lead at 4’50 that puts you in the cheapest german hardtrance/clubtrance productions music area.

6. Neuractive Sound from Suria Vs Spectra (Frederic Gandara & Paulo Oliveira) opens on a spacey intro. From 1’50 they exude a spinning around melody which mutes into a slighty sour lead around 4’00. A pretty nice & funny break at 4’50 that makes enter through the computer spoken language (remind you Speaking Robot from Talamasca). After this break the lead becomes sweeter, multi-layered with a little delay effect in order to get into a n hypnotic feeling.

7. The secret to fully enjoy The Teleporter from Hergma Vs Sine Die (Driss Bouayad & Yohan Lasorsa) is the patience. Indeed i find the first half to be a bit puffing, dull & long, more concentrated with a cut of half time would be nice in order to developp further the second half with the time won on the beginning for a remix. The best part starts from 4’00, the track gets more coloured with the lead at 4’45, & the melody results better highlighted. 5’30 is the moment when a back layer take off & an arpeggio loop happens with an asian sounding.

8. Sesto Sento (Matan Kadosh, Aviram Saharai & Itay Spector) offers like often a very nice worked intro for Magic Ball with for example an electromagnetic sound of translissions. I think on this one, the mastering is a bit sleepy, to my taste it’s rumbling too much, probably taking away by the euphoria coming out of the track, we’ll forgive it as we have another amazing Sesto tune : this time it’s strong, boisterous, full of happyness (the melodic lead seems to be a magic ball taken in an infinite process of rebound) , with backgrounded slighty sour funkadelic bassline.

9. Jaïa – Epsilon (Yannis Kamarinos) takes you through a sunny morning progresive trip, perfect for the summertime, made of balearic tones coppled with discret enchanting woman vocalizes. Around 4’30, a lead with tremolo brings a deeper emotionnal touch to the tune which was already very peaceful. The kick is quite heavy compared to other morning prog stuffs, but there’s no worry at all for me.

Climaxs by order:2,9,8

Alternative choices by order: 7,6,1,3,4

I find this 2nd Hadra compilation better than Hadracadabra, with a more constant quality all along these 8 melodic full on stuffs + final morning prog tune; except Cycle Sphere which is, for me, largely a step underside.