Planum - Elaborate [ SunDance Records ]

Introducing Planum, aka Ilya Barbarykin from Obninsk, Russia After 10 years in the pagan black metal scene in Russia, Planum discovered psytrance by synchronicity, and immediately he knew had found his new home of musical exploration. 10 years of recording & performing in the black metal scene have given him massive engineering ability with an unique insight into trance production….Move over big boys of trance! Planum has forged his own unique vision of psytrance with huge basslines, varying from the morning funk chunk to relentless driving monsters, and sometimes both in the same track! His music is crammed with soulful, proud & regal melodies, with spooky overtones of darkness. The listener is constantly reminded of our god spawned heritage. His tracks can morph from blissful melodic crescendos to penetrating power melody, just perfect for the fully psychedelic headspace. Planum finds it hard to stick to just one style, and his tracks can move from deep minimal techno to estatic uplifting melodic power psy, all within the confines of one track. Planum also shows off his roots with one of the hugest guitar-chunk track in years, guaranteeing yelps from any dancefloor ! With hints of Nystagmus, Talpa, and Infected Mushroom, Planum never fails in delivering his own unique vision, this debut album is going to make massive waves in the trance scene!!

Tracklist:

01. Deep

02. More Action

03. Album

04. Innovate

05. Disco Planum

06. The Lost Music

07. Aspect

08. Future Sound of Planum

09. The Morning Murderer

10. Loneliness

--------------------------------------

Copy/Paste from Wirikuta.at

--------------------------------------

SunDance seems to have fun now having already released 2 CDs this year and 2 more are anounced.

First of them is Planum, his style is also, if haven't already guessed, influenced by Infected Mushroom, just like Talpa and Nystagmus, but still it's unique.

IMO the samples don't sound that amazing, but yet nice and interesting. Check them out -›here‹-

I just listening to samples @ wirkuta, bout what amphiton says.

They are really nice, fresh and melodic.

I think that 1&2 tracks will make my high :)

It's the russian project but 4 me this sound better than other music released in russia...

2 Rain:

I know it. But I hope it'll be a great album. :lol:

Sundance creating only good music. And i think everybody knows it ))))))

I waz lookin' 4 some info bout Ilya Barbarykin - but i find nothing :(