ask goa gil...

RAH

well..

you could ask him about new "extreme psytrance" wave that's not very dark but still extremely psychedelic. like fractals, manyface, technical hitch, etc etc.

also about possible alien technology and psytrance creation. via VSTs etc.

and what he thinks of 2012..

What's the toilet situation like during an 18 hour set?

364434[/snapback]

:lol: i will definatelly slip that one there... alongside the rest the rest

:)

why are you such a goddamn dirty hippie?

364459[/snapback]

except this one... <_<

very original btw ;)

What's the toilet situation like during an 18 hour set?

364434[/snapback]

lol i've watched him leaving the decks and running to the toilet which was about 100 meters away....he might broke the world record (9,68?)!He went 10 times that night!Watching him running was extremely funny :lol:

Anyway,i'd like to know how many hours is his DJ set record.... :)

topic says it all want to drop any questions to the man?

i already got the DAT VS mixing question covered  ;)

anything else?

364395[/snapback]

-

He often talks about Goa Style parties being initiations for receiving energy from the cosmos and growth of the mind. What is his view on clubbing events in which psytrance is being played, but which mostly resemple discos.

-

What does he see in his own future ? Is he planning on keeping up the DJing career or moving on in his life ?

-

Which moment in his psytrance djing career was the most special for him ?

-

Are the good times over for the culture he is a part of, or are they ahead of us ?

-

What does he think of the idea of him being considered a cult leader ? Is he aware of the problems this kind of thinking can create ?

-

In his Djing, which things does he value more - What are his priorities ? Mixning? Flow?

-

Being VERY specific, how does he read the dancefloor, how does he relate to different kinds of events. If he is booked for a "commercial" party, does he change the way he thinks, or is it 1 ritual for him ?

-

Does he limit his choice of music ? Would he mind putting in some classic music in his sets, and what are the wackiest things he has even done musicly ?

-

Where would he like to see "our" culture go ?

-

What music does he listen to at home ? Does he appreciate any of the stuff which would be on MTV for instance like many other artists do.

-

How does he use music in his life ? Meditation, Background music, Music for cleaning up the place etc.

-

What makes him sad or worried within the scene? - Is there anything that worries him, or things he see as having gone "off track" from where he would like to go. Get him to point out several NEGATIVE things, instead of always being so positive. (perspectives are important)

All questions should be formulated so that he doesnt seem like some cult leader or whatever - He is just a part of a culture...

Im all out :-)

Best Wishes

Krell

-

He often talks about Goa Style parties being initiations for receiving energy from the cosmos and growth of the mind. What is his view on clubbing events in which psytrance is being played, but which mostly resemple discos.

-

What does he see in his own future ? Is he planning on keeping up the DJing career or moving on in his life ?

-

Which moment in his psytrance djing career was the most special for him ?

-

Are the good times over for the culture he is a part of, or are they ahead of us ?

-

What does he think of the idea of him being considered a cult leader ? Is he aware of the problems this kind of thinking can create ?

-

In his Djing, which things does he value more - What are his priorities ? Mixning? Flow?

-

Being VERY specific, how does he read the dancefloor, how does he relate to different kinds of events. If he is booked for a "commercial" party, does he change the way he thinks, or is it 1 ritual for him ?

-

Does he limit his choice of music ?  Would he mind putting in some classic music in his sets, and what are the wackiest things he has even done musicly ?

-

Where would he like to see "our" culture go ?

-

What music does he listen to at home ? Does he appreciate any of the stuff which would be on MTV for instance like many other artists do.

-

How does he use music in his life ? Meditation, Background music, Music for cleaning up the place etc.

-

What makes him sad or worried within the scene? - Is there anything that worries him, or things he see as having gone "off track" from where he would like to go. Get him to point out several NEGATIVE things, instead of always being so positive. (perspectives are important)

All questions should be formulated so that he doesnt seem like some cult leader or whatever - He is just a part of a culture...

Im all out :-)

Best Wishes

Krell

364794[/snapback]

ahh fuck im really sorry krell i saw this a bit too late and couln't add it to the question roster... it was a telephone interview so anyway and he likes to ehm... take the time to make his point so going through 80% of those would have taken at least an hour and half is my guess... you will happy to know most of these questions where answered one way or another though :)

ahh fuck im really sorry krell i saw this a bit too late and couln't add it to the question roster... it was a telephone interview so anyway and he likes to ehm... take the time to make his point so going through 80% of those would have taken at least an hour and half is my guess... you will happy to know most of these questions where answered one way or another though :)

364918[/snapback]

so , where is the interview? :D

and wheres the fukcing text version :blink: ?!

:)

364997[/snapback]

ahaha good questions and answers from both parts :D

would like a text version too :)

edit:the pee question was excellent  :lol:

365004[/snapback]

hey if you guys want to transcribe it to text... go for it i don't have that much free time in my hands... but i think is a lot more dynamic with the audio...

as for the pee questions that was all DP... excelent input... output... ;)

i click on download and get:

Woooppsss page does not exist

Either we made a mistake, or you made a mistake... but a mistake has happened!!!!

Let's try to keep it together, check the path... and if you see no problem-os then we probbaly made the mistake...

what a bummer... we'll try to fix this ASAP

If you wanna email us about this, that'd be cool.

.Otherwise let us GO BACK

:blink: