Iboga / sofa beats release plan

:blink:

Behind Blue Eyes, Flowjob, Perfect Stranger, Liquid Soul, Reefer Decree, FREq, Ace Ventura, Sun Control Species. - These guy's albums should be awesome :) I just wish it was less clubby/electro and more trancey instead :unsure:

Go, go, Iboga!

:blink:

Behind Blue Eyes, Flowjob, Perfect Stranger, Liquid Soul, Reefer Decree, FREq, Ace Ventura, Sun Control Species. - These guy's albums should be awesome :) I just wish it was less clubby/electro and more trancey instead  :unsure:

Go, go, Iboga!

372498[/snapback]

where do you see the clubby/electro?????? thats all pure prog. psy, pure iboga if you will.

It for sure aint electro, and apart from Liquid Soul I dont see anything even remotely "clubby".

Anyways, looks awesome, that release schedule!!!!

where do you see the clubby/electro?????? thats all pure prog. psy, pure iboga if you will.

It for sure aint electro, and apart from Liquid Soul I dont see anything even remotely "clubby".

Anyways, looks awesome, that release schedule!!!!

372518[/snapback]

Phony Orphants has electro influences and you can't deny it. Antix - TCD was more clubby if you compare it to Lull, so you can see the tendency.

that new Phony Orphants album had undeniable electro influences (which is their style and i am not bagging it - i enjoyed most of that album). i think we can expect FREq to deliver a more 'trancey' album by comparison....in fact i can't wait to hear what he's been up to since Strange Attractors.

on a sidenote, anyone know if there's new Frogacult coming out soon?