UK resident.

Guest 20th century fox

I'm going to reside the UK, London for the next half year.

If anyone from the UK could help me, I want to know where in London I should have my appartment.

Where's the most record stores, psytrance parties, low crime :)

well, DJ equipment, all such. I hope you can help me, I really need it.

Camden is a really vibrant area, if I had to live in London I'd definitely live there... great market, people and night life... and close to the main party area in north east London and not far from the center either. =o)

Well the most records stores and lowest crime doesn't match... I'd go for Camden for sure, but rest assured, that this is also one of the most crime-ridden parts of the city... But hey - Camden is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice in the summertime, so if you find a flat tucked away of Camden High Street I'm sure you'll be alright...

If you want to live in a part of town with low crime, stay north of the river, and preferably in the more fashionable neighbourhoods like Hampstead for instance [i lived there for 6 months... Boring, but no crime... And Camden is within walking distance! ;o)]

Anyway.... Have a smashing time in swinging London!

Bom shankar!

DeathPosture

NP: Bitmonx "Renoiser"

Guest Mike Indidginus

I used to live in Brixton & that has a lot of clubs (The Fridge, Club 414, Brixton Academy etc). Might be slightly cheaper than living in Camden too. Good luck with your move :)

Guest Full Lotus

check www.loot.com Camden is quite expensive to live in, but there are other areas nearby with good transport links.

Guest Full Lotus

Absolutely blinding mate, Mick Chaos played a brilliant set, and Dino Psaras played a particularly twisted head messing set. Lovely location and people. The worst thing about it all, is that I'm back at work this morning :((

Guest Mike Indidginus

Cool :) Typical that the sun is out & we're in work! Apparently it's going to push 27 degrees today! Me personally, I think it could go either way. I mean the clouds are a good team, but blue skies do have the best attacking side. It might even end up in a penalty shoot out.

Guest Londoner

... As a guys T-Shirt said at the Alchemy Party on Friday..."Camden can KISS my ASS"

..go for somewhere nicer... its too twisted, filthy and ridden..!!

go hang out there on the weekend for a beer and a trip to the PSY DMT... but DONT LIVE THERE.....