TIP-Feeling Weird

snowball

i found this site while browsing the net and was wondering if tip-feeling weird is worth it!

if you can suggest anything else from the list you think is good or even better than feeling weird pls tell me!!! :)

437974[/snapback]

Firstly, if you're going to spend that much, make sure it's something that 3 people have and 10,000 people want! Secondly, feeling weird is worth the musical value. If you're not a collector and that's not the last CD for your TIP collection then forget it. If you have money to throw away, sure, go right ahead.

It was rereleased on substance and can be had for 6.99 on eBay, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Feeling-Weird_W0QQitem...1QQcmdZViewItem

But oops, they don't ship outside the United States :-/

I've sold two substance copies for 10, and 24 dollars respectively.

I guess to sum things up, if it's musical value you're looking for and money doesn't matter, yeah, it's worth it to have it. ;) I just wouldn't pay that much for it.

Aaron

i found this site while browsing the net and was wondering if tip-feeling weird is worth it!

if you can suggest anything else from the list you think is good or even better than feeling weird pls tell me!!! :)

437974[/snapback]

Feeling weird is really expensive on tranceshop but i think really it is the money worth, because that´s true psychedelic, you can´t get more psychedelic than that. the synths and the percussion sounds are so great, they bring you in a different world, the track teleparthy or binary neuronout sound very well when you drive, especially when you drive through big high mountains, this album is alzo very melanchonic, but still uplifting, i would say buy it.

yeah, i agree with devious - if youre a millionaire then why not, but then again - think about where else you could spend that money, buy some more records, help homeless or smthn, if you are not a collector and there isnt too much of a materialist inside of you then better go for substance release :).

no am not a collector,and i am actually trying to save as much money as i can for the summer and for some speakers mixer blah blah but i kind of wet myself when i saw that album so i wanted to know your opinion...

i wont be buying now that i think about it,if i can find it later this year when my expenses are over and i have some spending money i will get it!!!

i really want to find some classic masterpieces to detox my head from all this bam boom bam boom full on... :(

I dissagree with devious about one thing - it is a great music! Maybe not all of the tracks because some of them aged badly (Freedom from the flesh), but at least half of the tracks (especially Telepathy, Hyperspaced, Stimuli, Binary Neutronaut and Noises from the darkness) sound fresh and killarghh ;):D

Anyway, the price they're asking is too much. If you want just the music, get this Substance re-release or dig deep in eBay. You can also look into trading section in this forum and ask people - maybe somebody, who doesn't like it, will want to sell it for a better price.