1 Metaphorik (7:57)

2 Time & Space (5:40)

3 Selected (7:35)

4 Wechselwirkung (7:13)

5 Sounds (6:55)

6 Smoke (6:52)

7 Planet Earth (7:42)

8 Fusionic (7:23)

Another german, progressive trance release steering clear of the hype. Well, the music here certainly ain't hyping itself either! Landing in a grey area between progressive, techhouse and chill-out influences, Benjamin Halfmann is keeping a low profile on Multiplayer. Don't expect any flood of FX or melodic mayheem. This album calls for patience and willingness to go into hibernation. A willingness I'm afraid Multiplayer can't make me muster.

I have to be carefull completely dismissing an album like this, though. Played at the right time at night and possibly at the chill-out stage, a couple of tracks here would probably make me move a muscle or two, but it sure has to be a sensitive dj. A full album, in any case, is WAY to pointless for me.

Yep, this album has led a quiet existence, so to end one may paraphrase Morrissey "The Cemetry Gates" this album was born, then it lived, and then it died.