Etnica - Sharp

snowball

:) Its been spinning for more than 5 hours now!

This was my fist etnica cd.

Alien protein followed.

Those two cannot be compared imo,they are tottally different,not in quality,cz quality is a matter of taste,but in music style.

Alien p. is fuller,trippier,more exotic.It has the mindblowing feeling of old school,coupled with some excellent organic sounds and variations that keep you screaming for more.

sharp is more club friendly,with some nice vocals,and a kind of mettallic feeling to it.Maybe thats why its called sharp?

also all the songs have the same basic structure,especially from track 4 and after.(depends on the listener if this is a good thing or a bad one)

Its the intro,usually with a vocal sample,the beat comes in with a melody,highs follow,some more samples,the melody gradually evolves towards the point(usually a bit after the middle of the track) where the beat and highs are cut and magical melodies take the leading part(unfortunately not for long).

Then the beat comes back,and the song continues normally,with the blasing melodies in the background,not so prominent though.

My point is that even if i am an old-school addict,i find my self enjoing it a LOT.

Especially when the melodies are blazing.

But i find the beat parts a bit long and tiresome,it hurts my brain.

but the melody comes like a soothing hand and takes it all away.

just wanted to say i adore the melodies in sharp. :) :)

:) Its been spinning for more than 5 hours now!

This was my fist etnica cd.

Alien protein followed.

Those two cannot be compared imo,they are tottally different,not in quality,cz quality is a matter of taste,but in music style.

Alien p. is fuller,trippier,more exotic.It has the mindblowing feeling of old school,coupled with some excellent organic sounds and variations that keep you screaming for more.

sharp is more club friendly,with some nice vocals,and a kind of mettallic feeling to it.Maybe thats why its called sharp?

also all the songs have the same basic structure,especially from track 4 and after.(depends on the listener if this is a good thing or a bad one)

Its the intro,usually with a vocal sample,the beat comes in with a melody,highs follow,some more samples,the melody gradually evolves towards the point(usually a bit after the middle of the track) where the beat and highs are cut and magical melodies take the leading part(unfortunately not for long).

Then the beat comes back,and the song continues normally,with the blasing melodies in the background,not so prominent though.

My point is that even if i am an old-school addict,i find my self enjoing it a LOT.

Especially when the melodies are blazing.

But i find the beat parts a bit long and tiresome,it hurts my brain.

but the melody comes like a soothing hand and takes it all away.

just wanted to say i adore the melodies in sharp. :) :)

502243[/snapback]

well isnt there a reviews sections :P?