Eupsychia - Echons 12"

Oopie

Eupsychia - Echons 12"

A Echons

B Insekt & Morning Sun

Fairly unknown vinyl release. Too bad you can't hear these wicked tunes on any cd as they're definitely worth your while. I'll bet my sweet sock juice for that...

With my limited english skills it's a hard task to describe the amount of psychedelia shoved in these tracks. *Monstrous* to put it in one word.

Echons tickles and buzzes with such impeccable attention to detail your jaw might just drop so low your physical appearance is reminiscent to Ridge Forrester. Basslines are crunchy and mellow. Echons gets better and better as the minutes pass by. Somewhere in the middle of the track you get more than daily dose of funky acid-lines. Blop here bleep there, no end no beginning. Marvellous!

The B-side is just as good really.

To me this represents the essence of psychedelia. Delivering something new every second. No compromises in quality, just the desire to go as far out as it's possible. I can (and will) compare this to Koxbox or Hux Flux at their prime. Yeah, it's that good.

Get this! :-)