Recommend a Label thread

NEMO.BOFH

So, if you have a label which you really like, and you think that everyone should get everything from that label, post it here.

Ill start with recommending:

Sending Orbs ( http://www.discogs.com/label/Sending+Orbs ) Chilled label, many of you might already know it as well, but still worth mentioning. I can highly recommend Yagya - Will I Dream during the Process?

Ill post more labels as this thread grows :)

Whats your recommendation?

I'm going to recommend 2 labels.

The 1st label is PAR-2 Productions. They have some really amazing, trippy trance. They make trance that really really fits my taste. A shame they haven't had as much exposure as they deserve as they are one of the best labels out there today. It's all modern stuff with an oldschool feel. Jikkenteki put up his new album as a free download. Get it here. It's really good :)

The second label I'd recommend is Databloem. A great contemporary ambient label. Every single release sounds so boring at first & really needs to a lot of time and attention for you to understand the real beauty of it but when they unfold, just about every single release on Databloem & it's CDr sub label dataObscura is an amazing trip :D

Iboga, Ultimae, yeah have it complete, awesome labels indeed! :) And for those who are into Minimal music, I can recommend: Minimise. http://www.discogs.com/label/Minimise it is not your ordinary Minimal though :) (I bet GSH likes that label) I just recently discovered Rod Modell and the label Silentes... ALSO very cool if you are into looooong evolving Detroit that is very Hypnotizing :)

Silentes has some decent ambient as well, Spielerei & Mantacoup - Cold War was brilliant :D

The Rod Modell stuff is really techno, but could be listened at as Ambient/Chill.... over 1 hour of just the same track evolving and building... stabs here and there, beats just mumbling in the background. Monotonic Music at its best :D

Ad Noiseam

Lapsed - Twilight, Cdatakill - The Cursed Species, Antigen Shift - The Way of the North,

Ant-Zen

Imminent Starvation - Nord, Black Lung & Xingu Hill - The Andronechron Incident, m² - Aswad, This Morn' Omina - Les Passages Jumeaux : Le 25ième Degré ~ Le 33ième Degré, Ab Ovo - Empreintes, Geneviève Pasquier - Soap Bubble Factory, Genetic Selection - Darwin's Voyage, Black Lung - The Coming Dark Age

City Centre Offices

Arovane - Tides, Ulrich Schnauss - Far Away Trains Passing By, Ulrich Schnauss - A Strangely Isolated Place, Yasume - Where We're from the Birds Sing a Pretty Song, Swod - Gehen, I'm Not a Gun - Our Lives on Wednesdays, Marsen Jules - Herbstlaub, Marsen Jules - Les Fleurs, Swod - Sekunden

Delikatessen Records

Lusine Icl - Sustain, Crunch - 10", Deru - Pushing Soil, Beefcake - Viande De Gateau

Hymen Records

Snog - Third Mall from the Sun, Xingu Hill - Alterity, Lusine Icl - Iron City, Snog - Beyond the Valley of the Proles, Lusine Icl - Condensed, Xanopticon - Liminal Space, Gridlock - Formless, Architect - I Went Out Shopping to Get Some Noise, Kattoo - Places, Ginormous - The Endless Procession / Our Ancestors' Intense Love Affair, Snog - Vs. the Faecal Juggernaut of Mass Culture, Hecq - 0000, Snog - The Last Days of Rome

M-Tronic

Dither - Amek, Displacer - Moon_Phase, Dither - Summit, Displacer - Cage Fighter's Lullaby, Mlada Fronta - Fe2O3, Duuster - Habitat,

Merck

Proem - Negativ, Proem - Socially Inept, Helios - Unomia, Deru - Trying to Remember,

Sending Orbs

ALL!!!!

Type Records

Deaf Center - Neon City EP, Logreybeam - It's All Just Another Aspect of Mannerism, Goldmund - Corduroy Road, Julien Neto - Le Fumeur De Ciel, Deaf Center - Pale Ravine, Xela - For Frosty Mornings and Summer Nights, RJ Valeo - September

I tried to keep it simple and essential but with some labels it was really hard :D

www.digital-diamonds.com :clapping:

Synergetic Records - http://www.suntribe.at/synergetic/

Austrian label ( B) ), founded by DJ Acan. They've released the newest Feuerhake album. Also home of Ovnimoon and Funky Dragon (before he went to Iono Music ... oh btw, Iono is a good label aswell IMO). Actually a quite good label despite I don't own any of their releases (yet). Too bad they don't organize psy gatherings anymore...

Iboga and Ultimae are my top two as of the moment. Both released nothing short of the highest quality last year. Awesome stuff :rolleyes:

+1 :clapping:

Those are perhaps my two fav. pietrance labels B)

Ant-Zen is one of the most interesting labels out there.

Three words to love 'em even more: This Morn Omina :)

Tzolk'in !? ;)

ah, interesting

didn't know them, thanks for recommending ... TMO seems to sound more intense though...