4. Liquid Eyes (7:53)

5. Grey Tone (7:32)

6. Movin' (5:15)

7. Scope (5:46)

8. Fat Controller (5:58)

9. Stoned (7:00)

10. Not The End (5:33)

11. Trumpetfishology (16:07)

When i couldn't find review on this album I had to write one).

Graham Wood & Tony Stapleton created progressive bless on "Puffed Up". I was amazed by how good this was the first time i heard it.

Here are 11 tracks.

The first one is Intro which could be easily the beginning of the second track (it's a kind of the mystery why they made it a separate intro - maybe it's just an artistic move). Anyway it sets just the right mood for the rest of the album.

Tracks 2, 3, 4, 5 are true progressive diggers (cause they dig DEEP :P ). All those tracks move like special ops in the jungle - they are invisible and very professional. My favourite is "Liquid Eyes" the groove is so overwhelming in it. It's neither too fast nor too slow and ... the Kick is f*cking awesome. I repeatedly listened to it for several times till i decided to go further.

Tracks 6 and 7 are much slower. It's still got 4/4 kick and the grooviness is still in there :posford: They could be played by any prog-house dj for sure.

Track 8 - "Fat Controller" steps into progressive break beat territory. Am i listenning to Distinctive Breaks release or what? ... i asked myself when i heard it the first time. Really fat breaks with twisted sounds here and there calling you to spread your legs on the dancefloor B)

Tracks 9 and 10 find peace in downbeat realm with intelligent kinda discussions on "Do You Smoke Pot?" in track Stoned.

"Not The End" is perfect for afterhours and chilling with the joint :)

Track 11 "Trumpetfishology" is the last one and the longest. By now i still don't have any shaped thought on this track. It's complex and i should listen to it one more time with a clear mind. But it's defenately in the psy-chill field.

I love "Puffed Up". It's brilliant. I am very glad that i could find it because it is this kind of revelation when you find something that was forgotten but still shines in full power.

And I don't get what happened to Surreal Audio label. They started so well with "Beats and Beyond" comp. and two albums by KIWA. Pitty they're gone. RESPECT.

• 3 weeks later...

Love this album as well. A forgotten gem it seems. The intro is from the Donnie Darko movie.

I also think the phjoong! samples in track two is from He-Man or some 80's action cartoon :)