1 Dharma 7 - Inner-Spirits (8:29)

2 Shiva Chandra - Trancetime (6:57)

3 Narcoter - Spacestomper (6:58)

4 Cybersnack - Inzenrock (6:08)

5 Narcoter - Venus (7:11)

6 Boombay - Iquitos (12:08)

7 Akasha Project - Tumping Monk (6:21)

8 Surya - 25th Hon (9:16)

9 Jaffa Project - Egyptian Magician (9:30)

FANTASTIC comp filled with what I call "tribal morning" trance: umptempo but rather calm trance with a lot of tribal influences. Most of the names here are one-off projects that were just used for this comp or a handfull of releases, but that doesn't mean their efforts aren't great.

Dharma 7 is actually a project by the artist behind Xenomorph (bet you didn't see that one coming ;) ). It is a very nice tribal track, NOTHING to do with Xenomorph's dark style.

Then comes Shiva Chandra which is probably the name you all know best, although from my checks on discogs, this track hasn't been released anywhere else but on this comp. It is his typical (old) style, also with some tibal influences, also very nice :)

Narcoter up next, never heard of him but anyway... compared to other tracks here, this one is more average.

Cyber Snack with a more "agressive" track compared to the other ones, also a bit of a darkish atmosphere. I like this one a lot as well.

Then another track by Narcoter with a more uptempo and dymamic track compared to Spacestomper (which is wierd cause personally I would've given the Spacestomper name to the more uptempo track but anyway).

Boombay up next with a pretty generic oldschool track, one of the weakest on the comp IMO.

Akasha Project, and I must admit that I didn't know that he was already active back in 1996, with a midtempo track, a mystical feeling to it, although nothing that really impresses me.

Surya with a track that sounds very old, 1993-1994 sound, although I like it anyway ;)

The comp closer is Jaffa Project which was a killer melody and actually reminded me of some Dimension 5.

Conclusion Judging that basically all the tracks featured here are impossible to find anywhere else, the collector's value is skyhigh. And for those who like tribal goa it is a very nice comp to have, there are some very nice tracks in there. 4/5