Transdriver

exotic

What style is it ? What albums would you recommend and why?

I'm interested in this too, been meaning to check out more of their music. I bought a compilation with a couple of their tracks a year or two ago, the one track Popperknool is insane and very funky. One of my favorites from the last couple years: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=7505

Yo guys ! :D I got this release, bought it because it was the only Transdriver album I could find, and I thought Vasily Aka. Psykovsky was a part of the project (still). In this album he is not, but the album is still great, got a lot of classical music melodies and it works wonders, especially the night CD. You see, one CD is night driven with more psycore elements, without being dark killargh chainsaw music. And the Daytime CD is luvely with a more full-on approach, I guess they both have that full-on flavour in psyland without being chemical induced crap. I love this release, but don't listen to it frequently, I morte or less pick it out of the CD shelf from time to time to get a kick, and it does kick nicley :)

I say check it out ::)

PS. after a few years of owning it, it is still growing on me and revealing more of its magic. Which I like, a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

his music very unusual and creative,

Transdriver - as idea - is creating each sound in track by - like handmade

for example he takes the metal coverpot and throw it down - with a microphone recording near-by))) thats he creating a close or open HAT)))))))))

each sounds in his music were produced by himself.... not any preset or loop from known music production stuff (well maybe not each but 98%)

great and talented producer and sound engeneer......stayed missundestood till these days (like me)