Astral Projection vs MFG

Ormion

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which group is better?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-The vast majority of people here (actually everyone except Elysium) agree that the remixes (most of them) were very good. I'm not saying they were better than yours (read C), I'm just saying that they were arguably professional works.

The wast majority here (of those who are die hard Neogoa fans) will call even the most bad recorded track a masterpiece. Why? Because there is a huge lack of Neogoa artists so the jump up and down each time someone make a track and forget to put on the "quality" glasses. I do not say all Neogoa is bad (even though none of it is my taste) but lets be honest now. A lot of it should never be released based on the bad quality and lack of own style/sound.

Regarding the few remixes i received none of them came close to being something I would ever release (I can not call any of the remixes professional except for one other that came close to Disco Hooligans quality). Yes taste certainly played a role but more important most of the remixes did not live up to my idea of quality regarding production and especially originality. Its my honest opinion and nothing personal. I do hope each and every artists that participated gets great careers but I do advice many of them to use much more time in the studio and find their own sound. There you have it. And that's the last thing I'll say about it.