Horns And Hoofs Entertainment & Boshke Beats Records

GagaISM

I much prefer this sound to the minimal one, if nothing else than it was more powerful and more interesting on an artistic level. Techno did this sort of thing before trance and was a likely inspiration. Honestly, I think this is what minimal wanted to be all along, during its short sojourn, but didn't know how. Or else it wanted to be both aggressive and progressive at the same time and couldn't do both.

Both labels are exceptional. Another good earlier one is d.drum.

I always thought it was Russian?! But anyways, I haven't heard all of their releases but both Kino Oko and Bigwigs are favorites of mine, and the rest I have heard have been pretty solid. I really dug a lot of Digital Diamonds releases which seems also to be affiliated with some of the same guys...

What exactly is that psy-techno you mention?

The last time I remembered psy-techno was back in 2001 with stuff like Spirallianz, Authentic, The Delta and stuff.

I can't think any psy-techno today.

What exactly is that psy-techno you mention?

The last time I remembered psy-techno was back in 2001 with stuff like Spirallianz, Authentic, The Delta and stuff.

I can't think any psy-techno today.

From what I have heard stuff like Bigwigs is much more Techno-based than anything The Delta ever released. It's basically 100% pure Techno with a psychedelic theme and effects.

I understand Ormion and agree with him to some degree. However, for the sake of separating two different styles which have techno in common, I refer to the likes of MOS, The Delta, Eargear as TECH-TRANCE. And the BigWigs, KinoOko, Fuzzion, as PSY-TECHNO.

But, honestly, I respect, but don't see any psychedelism in the sounds of Fuzzion or BigWigs for instance. It's more close related to click-click-trance than to real psychedelic trance. I think these psy-techno lack the darkness and melodies that made tech-trance so rich. MO, anyway.

As for the two labels, along with Zenon recs, they're doing a great favor to us, releasing fresh, different sounds.

I understand Ormion and agree with him to some degree. However, for the sake of separating two different styles which have techno in common, I refer to the likes of MOS, The Delta, Eargear as TECH-TRANCE. And the BigWigs, KinoOko, Fuzzion, as PSY-TECHNO.

But, honestly, I respect, but don't see any psychedelism in the sounds of Fuzzion or BigWigs for instance. It's more close related to click-click-trance than to real psychedelic trance. I think these psy-techno lack the darkness and melodies that made tech-trance so rich. MO, anyway.

As for the two labels, along with Zenon recs, they're doing a great favor to us, releasing fresh, different sounds.

I seem to like most styles. 'Cept tribal stuff. I can't say I'm an expert when it comes to Psy-techno. But I think Bigwigs is pretty psychedelic in an Alice In Wonderland kind of way. The latest album is rather trippy.

Guest nectarios

The D.Drum stuff was proper banging. Bend your knees cause them 12"s were heavy!

Not into the Bigwigs, Kino Oko sound.

But I am open to some clips from said labels to have a listen to what they do today.

Peace out.

Horns & Hoofs Entertainment was supposedly the first Russian record label who once upon a time set out a respected goal of specializing in releasing pure psychedelic tech-trance/house music from Russia. The label was founded by Nikita G in 2002 in Moscow, Russia together with the help of the artists involved.

(: