What are you doing right now?

Insejn

6 hours ago, astralprojection said:

Hehe well I'm just mucking about 😋

On 2/6/2024 at 1:19 PM, abasio said:

Since getting married I haven't had much chance to listen to Goa on CD or through speakers in the house. I had to change to mobile listening and I don't think I did it very well for a while, then smartphones became a thing I ended up streaming music. It became mostly background.

In my experience attempting to fight for control of the usual music in a household can be as perilous a pursuit as trying to gain control of the TV remote. Sometimes it's best to pick one's battles no matter the existence or size of one's balls - especially if you value keeping them intact! :lol:

Right now I am eating some pasta and hanging around on psynews as I basically live here now! :blush::lol: Also doing tiny bits of work on my latest attempt at a Goa trance track, pondering at what point a Work In Progress deserves to lose that label. If I aim for perfection, it will never be finished. If I release it too soon I will want to change it later. But I refuse to have all my tracks labeled WIP - it's getting too much like those 90s web home pages that forever had an Under Construction icon. Remember them? ;)

On 5/8/2024 at 11:27 PM, acid being said:

But I refuse to have all my tracks labeled WIP - it's getting too much like those 90s web home pages that forever had an Under Construction icon. Remember them? ;)

oh man, do i know what you mean 😃 😅

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2024 at 5:54 AM, Tannenfolletti said:

Wondering if anyone is alive on this forum anymore. 

I'm alive. My candle has just been burning at both ends and therefore my forum presence hasn't appeared alive.

But now I'm doing Bandcamp Friday shopping. B)