PhasePhour interview in the process

psytones

Hey pienews dudes and dudettes, I thought I'd ask you for some input on this matter. I'm trying to gather some good and interesting questions for the PhasePhour guys while they tour the States (from April to October 2011). I'm not so good at this yet, thinking my last interviews with Bluetech and InDepth... I would hope that there is a fan or two out there with some curious questions regarding PhasePhour and their music. I will of course let the question credit go to the one who asks.

For those who do not know them, they are one of the oldest PsyTrance acts from Norway being legends in their own way, like 'Trold' which might be the most famous Norwegian Psy-act.

They have released some singles and two full lenght albums where the first one is more or less FullOn directed and the second album is in the progressive manner.

Link: http://www.discogs.com/artist/PhasePhour

Hope to get some quick replies

Kind regards,

j-e

PS: this was asked to the Isratrance forum as well but I doubt I will get any feedback so I thought I'd take my chanses here. :)

Edited by psytones

• 4 weeks later...

PhasePhour interview on the move::

*Hi guys, how was your flight across the sea, any action?

Hi,

Our flight over to New York went pretty smooth. Its always a hassle going through the immigration and customs in this country, but even if we had lots of equipment and extended visa… things went pretty amazing.

First thing we did after dropping our bags and sleeping away the jetlag, was to do a dj set for a friend of ours called Green Apples. He did a party called Spring InPsyD the 9th of april with Avalon and Ctrl Alt Del. It was a great party, and a amazing introduction for things to come.

After renting an apartment in New York, we went down to Guadalajara in Mexico for doing a live set at the Power Up party april 16th. Even if you read horrible stories and fear the worst of Mexico these days, they really have great parties and beautiful people.

This weekend (22-23rd april) we are going to Sayulita which is a small surf town close to Puerto Vallarta. We are going to hook up with Blue Lunar Monkey and hopefully be able to write a track with him. Its spring in Mexico and the weather is absolutely perfect, so life is bliss.

We will stay here until next thursday (28th) before we leave back to New York and then for a gig in Boston april 30th. After this we have lined up quite a few gigs for the summer.

Smiles,

PhasePhour