Olympics 2012

needle ninja

Yeah that was a proper beating... the Danish team has been playing pretty shitty in this tournament, especially considering they just won the European championship last winter.

Group stage was OK if you ask me and it was suprise to see you guys not fighting for medal

I want to congratulate London and the British people for the Games, it was fun. It may sound "old thinking" these days, but I believe that events like the Olympics make us remember that we are different, but we are equals at the same time, living on the same Earth. It was good to come home and see my mom and my boyfriend rooting for athletes from distant countries. My mom loved the opening and closing ceremonies, she cried a lot. I loved to lay on my bed and watch people doing their best for their countries, in peace ;)

I also hope we get gold or silver in bmx, thats a must given Štrombergs kicks ass as usual :D!

Yyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Eat that aussies, hehe :D!

Ok, thats its, 2.1m country and only 2 medals this time, its been 3 usually, not 2 for us.