2. Waiting for my angel

3. Time energy

4. Transform me

5. Example of the 90' (Album Edition)

6. Beat Box (With Spade)

7. Calculator

8. Dialogue with god

9. Voice

"Tonight I will speak directly to these people and make the situation perfectly clear."

I'm on the fence with this one.

This is Vikenty Shagal and he seems to have found that happy medium in between generic paint by numbers full-on and something more descriptive. Utopia Records (like Spun Records) hasn't been shy about piling on when it comes to full-on. Perplex, Audiotec, Ananda Shake, Phanatic...it's enough to make you wanna toss your cookies.

First and foremost, this is full-on. No need to tap dance around it. However it's not totally mindless. There are a few things I like. One, his sound choice was nice in the sense that it wasn't the same crap you hear over and over again. Two, he seemed competent at filling out his tracks with some good work in the breaks. Even the track with Audiotec didn't make me run for the toilet like I just came out of Arby's.

That said, it doesn't approach the complexity that is Digicult or Mr. Peculiar or U-Recken. There were some tracks that will make you question what the f*ck you're doing listening to this, but I think we can agree that we have all heard worse. If I had to put a number on it, 3/5.

Now is that a reason to keep it?

Beatspace

Psyshop

Saiko Sounds

Mdk