just booked front row seats to black sabbath

technosomy

my life long dream to see them is finally over, have been waiting 30 years for this day

as they coming to australia.

have seen ozzy before but not the rest

and as tony iommi has lymphoma, will def be the last chance ever

got to wait til april but will be here before i know it

Though I am not a heavy metal fan, I have friends who dream of seeing them live. One of them paid a small fortune to see Dio live in a closed event in Tokyo. Rock'n roll-wise, my dream is to see Def Leppard and some other hair bands. Saw KISS once, was worth every cent.

Ronnie Dio was a great showman, my friend said his performance was so powerful that after the show he said he would have Dio as the frontman of Sabbath, despite Osbourne being charismatic and the original vocalist. In the hair-band kingdom, I too prefer Sammy Hagar to Roth as the vocalist for Van Halen. KISS is aging, but still the most profitable band in the world. They're coming to Rio, Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre in November. Tickets start at U$200, may reach U$320. All sold out in minutes. Hope you have paid less for Black Sabbath.

I like their album paranoid and play it sometimes...

But going to a concert is a bit to close, I'm not such a huge fan but the experience will be major.

Enjoy it and it's good you're going cause I don't think Ozzy won't last that long anymore on stage.

It's almost now or never I think...

Have a good time!

I like their album paranoid and play it sometimes...

But going to a concert is a bit to close, I'm not such a huge fan but the experience will be major.

Enjoy it and it's good you're going cause I don't think Ozzy won't last that long anymore on stage.

It's almost now or never I think...

Have a good time!

i so will, has been on my dream list for so long now, ronnie was a huge loss, heaven and hell is one if not my favorite sabbath album, and when released in 1980, went on to out sell all other sabbath albums.

this is indeed the swan song for everyone, bill not able to tour, but drumming for the new album, tony is sick, and ozzy is well he is ozzy, but with jacks condition has put a strain on the family emotoinally, and this has been a huge way to help him through this as well as his sanity.

and for ronnie, geezer and tony were so into the heaven and hell project,and they were going from strength to strength when ronnie died.

it's one more for the road, one tour and one album, to finish off what they started, to rekindle lost friendship,

and to show the world they still got it.

the good time has already started

thankyou!