Chicks and Goa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elysium Project

Well Rudi thank you :-) but I must protest! If you had cared to read my posts carefully about drugs you would have noticed that I mainly protested about the "over positive" praising of drugs in this forum and the fact that noone seemed to care for the very young and unexperienced people in this forum and how easy some of them are influenced!

I did not tell people to not take drugs but yes I got angry because most drug users/abusers in this forum immedialtely started to be defensive and attacking me insted of reading what I actually were saying!

• 1 month later...
Guest mahalliner

I think you just have bad luck finding chicks who dig the stuff. Personally I don't try to find anyone to like it. Most of my friends are too into their own thing (metal, (shivers!)) and I don't really want them to get into either simply because I like the genre as it is, very underground and very exclusive (non-commercialized). Just link with people online and eventually you will find links to locals who like it and then thats that. Works for me!

Guest mahalliner

Kate:

Agreed, that is probably true. I admit to not knowing a whole lot about the genre. I know how it sounds and a good hand full of artists but beyond that not a whole lot! You win!