Goa trance with this sound

radi6404

I am really happy that I discovered this track thanks to this forum. This is really an amazing and powerful ambient track. Not as good as the original because it lacks some sounds and deph, but with very powerful sounds. I am wondering what the main melody is made with. What is the sound that kicks in at 3 30? For me that is the most essential goa sound and it appears on some other goa trakcs. In my opinion that is the most pure goa trance sound when it comes to dark goa sound. Can anyone list some other tracks with similar sounds?

Well if you don`t know why do you post in this thread? Are you trying to annoy me or upset me? It is listed in the thread "What is your fav. ASTRAL PROJECTION downbeated track", so type the name in youtube and listen to it if you want to know it.

i'm asking because i don't know the track u are talking about, and if i don't know i can not help u ppito13.gif

so i guess this is a track in that list ?

Ambience - 1996 (1 votes [7.69%])

Still Dreaming (Anything Can Happen) - 1996 (4 votes [30.77%])

Ambient Galaxy (Disco Valley Mix) - 1997 (2 votes [15.38%])

Still On Mars - 1998 (4 votes [30.77%])

Astral Projection and Roy Sela - Joy (Chill On MIX) - 2010 (0 votes [0.00%])

Humans Will Play For Robots (Chillout) - 2010 (0 votes [0.00%])

Visions Of Nasca (Ambient Mix) - 2013 (0 votes [0.00%])

Unbelievable Technology (Original) - 2001 (1 votes [7.69%])

Electronic - 1997 (1 votes [7.69%])

Care to say which one u are talking about or is it to much to ask? :lol:

since you are talking about a remix, guess it's between Unbelievable technology, Still dreaming, Ambient galaxy and Visions of Nazca ? ... so it's a game I guess ? We have to guess ? ppito13.gif

It is this one Matuser,

Visions Of Nasca (Ambient Mix) - 2013 (0 votes [0.00%

I am sorry, today I seem to have gotten up with the false leg. I thought I wrote down which trakc it is but I obviously did not. It´s my mistake I am sorry for that.