1. Omega Flight & Aquadeux - Order of Chaos

2. Luxbuna - Insane

3. X-Side - Dominate (Roby Remix)

4. Psycho System - Revival of Energy

5. Golden Age - Zabot

6. Aquadeux - Subconscious Telepathy

LKzqI4u.gif

"Where the f*ck is it f*cker?!?

Do you miss the heyday of night time or twilight psytrance? When each new compilation or album from labels like Timecode and Nexus Media had you waiting by the mailbox ready to frisk the mailman for your copy? I know I miss it. And after the restraining order placed on me by the previous 5 mail carriers I basically gave up hope for having that feeling again.

Perhaps the same thing occurred with Angad Kumar Kapoor the nice chap who runs the Phonix Records label. Because he is doing what he can to help revive those glory days. Without all the assault to the joy of postal workers everywhere! This album is more of a maxi-album of that very twilight sound that has been sorely missed. The promo is a surprisingly accurate description of the music and makes my adjectives seem superfluous. "Inky darkness?" Damnit, why didn't I think of that? Brilliant!

It's a minor key festival that creates that perfect atmosphere and will have you looking over your shoulder. Rumbling bass lines, metallic sounds, and eerie melodies are all thrust together in a powerful combination. I've used the description sinister sounding before and it certainly works in this situation. The Roby Remix of Dominate is pure insanity bringing back the good ol days of Nexus Media. F*ckin' A it's havin' it! And that break? Eerie as sh*t. Solid repeat.

I could've done without the buildups in several of the tracks as well as the rampant stops and starts in some, but the positives dwarf the negatives by a country mile. If you need your fix, don't miss this one. It's pretty good!

rraPJcw.jpg

F*ck yeah you did.

Juno Download

Amazon? Cool I can get this and my 55 gallons of lube and sex stool. Score!

iTunes. Yes iTunes.

Beatport