Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, thanosp81 said:

The master of Trance is back with a double digipack.

Vaporized - Human Odyssey

https://digitalreprints.bandcamp.com/album/human-odyssey

Out this December

image.png

Wow, Mark Petrick and Kristian Thinning with new work - oh happy day! There are no samples of the Xenomorph yet, but given how good the tracks that he contributed to recent compilations are, I have little doubt that the new ep is phenomenal. The sample tracks of this Vaporized album are just fantastic: old school heaven with Kristian's trademark slapping dynamic bass and acid. ~*~ 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 9:18 AM, draeke said:

While we are talking about psy vinyl, how about A Blueprint for Survival on 3LP ;)? More news soon!

I received my Vinyl today.

how am I supposed to place the 3xLP into the Gatefold cover intended for 2xLP?

the last vinyl simply doesn't fit anymore.

why no 3xLP gatefold cover for such a great release?

• Confused 1

Hi Psyhoe and Musikullus, the fact is, the triple gatefold was not a possible choice, and would have made the release even heavier, not to mention the original artwork was thought for this kind of gatefold, same as for the CD version. The label wanted to be faithful to the original concept and art behind it and therefore it was the sole option. 

I can suggest either leaving the 3rd record in the middle or fitting two in the second hole of the gatefold sleeve, I could. It takes some ability of course but it's possible without damaging the cover. I still suggest leaving it in the middle though as most likely you will keep the records in a protective sleeve, so it is just convenient as well.

Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, _rado said:

Juno Reactor - Bible Of Dreams

More information and where to buy it in the link

https://www.junoreactor.com/post/trance-pioneer-juno-reactor-to-release-5-x-cd-box-set-limited-double-vinyl-lp

402f8d_651f38e4b48a4e7c847dd698a11fa468~mv2.webp

I couldn't tell if the re-issue has the magnetic flap that keeps the gatefold closed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 11:44 AM, draeke said:

Hi Psyhoe and Musikullus, the fact is, the triple gatefold was not a possible choice, and would have made the release even heavier, not to mention the original artwork was thought for this kind of gatefold, same as for the CD version. The label wanted to be faithful to the original concept and art behind it and therefore it was the sole option. 

I can suggest either leaving the 3rd record in the middle or fitting two in the second hole of the gatefold sleeve, I could. It takes some ability of course but it's possible without damaging the cover. I still suggest leaving it in the middle though as most likely you will keep the records in a protective sleeve, so it is just convenient as well.

Hope this helps!

theres no chance to fit 2 vinyl in one sleeve without big risk of damage. i tried and already messed up the inner paper sleeve. luckily the vinyl didn't suffer so I stopped further trying with force.

to be honest I think it's also quiet a disappointing solution to leave the vinyl outside of the cover for an otherwise great and pretty expensive release. I would definitely prefer a proper 3xLP cover.

20 minutes ago, DoktorG said:

$69 each for these Kalya Scintilla albums. Prices are getting out of hand and this is harming the vinyl renaissance. 

"By the inexorability of the vampiric pyrrhosis, they always take more than they need" William Burroughs 

yes, shipping, taxes and custom fees on top. definitely overpriced. at some point people will simply stop buying. I'm definitely passing with such prices.

• Thanks 1